Thursday, January 15, 2009

Be Careful which Gas Station You Use....

Here is an email from the Crime List serv:




Hey Stephen,

If you're able to post this out on the list server I'd greatly appreciate it!

January 10, Saturday morning I filled up my car with premium gas at the Shell Gas station at 766 Douglas Ave. 2 miles down Ellington Pkwy my new car died on the side of the road. It had to be towed back to the dealer. Once the dealer took a sample of the gas from my car it contained 40% water. I have the sample from the dealer and once the tow truck took my new car off I returned to the Shell and took my own sample from the same pump. My sample also contained a large amount of water.

I've never had an issue with this Shell gas station before this past Saturday. Please be aware of this issue and ask them how often they test all the gas grades before you fill up!!

Thanks!

No comments: